Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 5, 2016

419 scam email from Sir John T. Walton's Dying Widow Christy Walton christyruthwalton123@gmail.com christyruthwalton12345@gmail.com

from: Christy Walton <christyruthwalton123@gmail.com> 
reply-to: christyruthwalton12345@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 3:44 AM
subject: Re: $20 Million In Your Name
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Good Day,

Thanks for your respond, I am sending this mail believing that it will get to you in good health. I myself am in a very critical health condition in which I go to bed every night not sure if I will be alive to see the next day, I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples search database on the web during my descript search for a partner whom can assist me in taking bringing the dreams of my late husband come through.

I am Christy Walton, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir John T. Walton an American war veteran and a son of Walmart founder Sam Walton and He was also the chairman of True North Partners, a venture capital firm notable for his great charitable activities before his death in June 27, 2005.  Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he made a secret deposited of Twenty Million United State dollars (20,000,000.00 USD) which were derived from his business with his bank in USA and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund. (All records are kept with my family lawyer).

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that I have been suffering from. Early last month, the bank management wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization for somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated. With this hard reality that has befallen me,......

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital bed where I have been undergoing treatment. I have lost my ability to talk or do anything since my doctors told me that I have less than 1 month to live.

I have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my Lawyer  and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds in a very  proper and legal manner and he will make all arrangement in your name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a charity home, you are to take 40% of the money for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest to build an orphanage home for the motherless children in your location or anywhere of your choice because I myself am an orphan and does not have any relative. This has been my wish before this sickness came between my plans.

I would have given this task to someone around here but I am making it a top secret so that the news doesn’t get to my husband relatives who will quickly have the money shared among themselves and use it for drinking Alcohol and drugs. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the end of every year funds are distributed among charity organization.

God bless you and please do not let me down, although I'm not with you please do its best to ensure that this hope is not lost for what it has been planned for. Confidence drive by faith is stronger than anything, and mercy will not let you fail this task, because everything is almost in your hands now.

I will send you my lawyer contact details when I receive an email from you telling me that you are quite willing to take these project with all your heart and promise to keep all information shared between us concrete and strictly confidential to you alone until process is finished and the funds transferred to you in your designated country.

Meanwhile' I will like to know?

Your Name:.........
Address:...........
Country:.........
Your Occupation:......
Martha Status:.........
Are you a christian:.......

Please get back to me as soon as you have made up your mind to fulfill this task and then give me the assurance of being faithful, as promised earlier.
We need to build trust okay, On your response to this mail, i will send you my Valid Data's Reference Number to contact My layer (Anthony, Barrister John Venza)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Christy Walton.

1 comment:

  1. Subject: I am Mr. bowman Oliver Robert
    Date: 2016-11-09
    From: mberges@arcotrading.cl
    Reply to: mberges@arcotrading.cl
    Nailed By: Yahoo

    mail us back if you will help us (bowmanoliverrobert@gmail.com)

    I am Mr. bowman Oliver Robert, a widower from Canada currently resides in London UK with my only daughter Irina Robert, she is 18 years of age, I am writing to ask for your help to please accept my child Irina in the name of God and help me to raise her up, I grew up as an orphan and now a widower, I have nobody to help take care of her because I was recently diagnosed cancer and I have only 2 months to live, I don' t want her to suffer again because she has suffered a lot ever since the death of her Mother and my illness, we have the sum of ?2.000.000 Two million Euros inside a box here in a security company which we inherited from her late Mother Marina Robert (my Wife) I am willing to transfer this box of money to you while you help my daughter Irina to come over to your country to continue her education, and take care of her needs until she grow up and be able to take care of herself, she is a lovely child and I don't want her to suffer anymore, my Wife people abandoned us and confiscated all my wife properties in our country, and even planned to kills us due to their greed, we are hiding here in the UK and I don't want anything to happen to my beloved child, please help me accept her as your own child and give her the best in life, please do that and God will bless you and your family, We are willing to offer you the 10% of the total money I told you about if you help me to accept my child and train her for me. Like I said before, I have only two months to live due to this cancer illness. email us back if you will help us (bowmanoliverrobert@gmail.com)

    God bless you
    Mr.Bowman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!