Search FraudFYI

Friday, December 30, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Roselyn M. Shona and/or Mrs. Rose Malusi drmasersaa@yahoo.com mrs.malusirose@yahoo.com +27-834341677

from: drmasersaa@yahoo.com 
reply-to: drmasersaa@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 5:52 AM
subject: From:Mrs.Rose Malusi.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam
View attached letter

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Rose Malusi.
Tell:+27-83434-1677.
Email:mrs.malusirose@yahoo.com

attachment; filename="mrs.rose malusi.pdf"
From: Mrs. Roselyn Shona.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Email:mrs.roselymalusi@outlook.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I am aware that you will be surprised at the receipt of this inquiry from me. First of all, I am
Mrs. Roselyn Shona, the wife of Mr. Johnson Shona a citizen of Zimbabwe. I got your
information during my search for a reliable and God-fearing person that can assist my family
carry out investment undertakings to the volume of USD20.5M (Twenty Million United States
Dollars Only) in your county.

The above amount represents proceeds from sale of my late husband’s landed property in
Zimbabwe. My late husband was a famous farmer in Zimbabwe and was assassinated by forces
loyal to President Robert Mugabe following the terrible crisis that resulted from his Land Use
Reform Policy, which has left thousands of Zimbabweans (including white farmers) dead or
displaced.

My late husband sensed these terrible developments and quickly sold his farm lands including
other landed properties of the family and secretly sent and lodged the proceeds (USD$20M)
with a private security company in South Africa, a neighboring country. It is important to state
here that my late husband secured the funds in a deposit box and declared content of the box
as “family valuables”.

He also designated the deposit box as “transit”, meaning its final destination is abroad. This
means that the security company is not aware that actual content of the deposit box is money.
This was for obvious security reasons. It will be important here to inform you that due to our
political status in South Africa (Refugees), we are not allowed by law to invest the money in
South Africa. This is why we are seeking the assistance of a foreigner to receive the money on
behalf of my family for investment purposes.

Please be informed that my family has appointed a certain banker by profession, a South
African, who has been a friend to my family even before my husband’s death, to co-ordinate
the processes leading to transfer of the funds to you. He has already drawn up the execution
schedule, details of which he will oblige you upon your indication of acceptance. If you are
interested to help my family in this regard, we are offering you 25% of the principal amount.
Apart from this, we shall also make you a partner in all the investments we shall undertake in
your country.

Lastly, I want to inform you that this money represents my family’s future, as we do not have
any other thing left for us. So, in addition to our requirement for your confidential handling of
this transaction, we would also need an assurance from you that the funds will be safe when
received in your account. Further details will be given to you by our financial adviser
immediately you indicate interest. You may contact me on my private e-mail address or
telephone stated above.

May God bless you as you accept to assist my family with this request?

Best Regards,
Mrs. Roselyn.M.Shona.
For the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!