Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

419 scam email from Sgt. Michael Geoffrey US Army mic_geofy@yahoo.co.jp temple_lard@yahoo.co.jp

from: Mr.Michael Geoffrey <mic_geofy@yahoo.co.jp> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: "Mr.Michael Geoffrey" <temple_lard@yahoo.co.jp>
to: mic_geofy@yahoo.co.jp

date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 10:55 AM
subject: READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME
signed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings!

I hope this email finds you well. I am Sgt. Michael Geoffrey (US Army) on Active Duty in Sana, Yemen (Middle East, Asia) and I have a profitable business proposal for you. There is no risk and it is easy. I will be sending my identification subsequently. If you are interested, get back to me for briefs and procedures.
Regards,
Sgt.Michael Geoffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!