Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 25, 2017

419 scam email from Col. Hussein Harmush doanlienhuong@vdc.com.vn colhusseinharmush008@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.190.3.83
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Col. Hussein Harmush <doanlienhuong@vdc.com.vn> 
reply-to: "Col. Hussein Harmush" <colhusseinharmush008@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 3:19 AM
subject: Hello Dear Friend,
mailed-by: vdc.com.vn
signed-by: vdc.com.vn


Hello Dear Friend,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living
with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia.  I
got your contact from Syrian - American Army officer who was injured
in the ongoing Syrian war but died last week while receiving medical
treatment.  I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your
country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing
civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum
of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a
financial institution   Should there be any need for evidence, or a
proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity,
I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your
confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your
personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my
family for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly
for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner;
provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the
funds hits your Bank account. Could you please send me an email
response to enable me know that you have received my email business
proposal. Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Writing from Canberra Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!