Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 4, 2017

419 scam email from Diplomat Mr. John White ilbeltra@alice.it john.whitedip@hotmail.com 202-792-2135

Originating IP: 197.234.219.33
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from: MR,JOHN WHITE <ilbeltra@alice.it> 
reply-to: John.whitedip@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:05 AM
subject: Hello My Friend,
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello My Friend,

I’m Diplomat MR JOHN WHITE; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone
for hours now just to inform you about my successful arrival in {califonia
International Airport in USA} with your {4}Four consignment boxes worth $20
Million United States Dollars and Gold, which I have been instructed by the
Benin Republic Government and the United Nations Financial Services Commission
to be delivered to you.

so i want you to send me your nearest airport so that i can make this deliver
to you and as you can see The Airport authority demanded for the legal back up
papers to prove to them that the funds is no way related with drug nor fraud
money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much
pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping
me here is the {International Monetary Fund Certificate} which is not placed
on
the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise me that we get the
{International Monetary Fund Certificate} so that I can exit the airport
immediately and make my delivery successful. I try to reason it with them and
they stated that i must provide then with the International Monetary Fund
Certificate and it will cost us just $220.usd only in order for the certificate
to be placed on the boxes as it will enable me get to your home destination
successfully without any interference, because they have scanned the boxes and
found out that the funds is 100 % spendable and accepted by any bank in the
whole world. as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery
I have to take care of. also my reason of asking you to be very fast in sending
the fee now is because I need to accompany you to your bank were you will
deposit the funds successfully with these papers work I have, I have more vital
paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house
as that it’s the Diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the IMF fee $220usd to thier Head Office of the IMF in Benin as
they will get it there for me so that i can leave the airport today. Your
Urgent reply is need to me immediately after this mail with the payment
infomation.

BELOW IS THE INFOMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY
RECEIVERS FIRST NAME::::::OBIORA WHITE
RECEIVERS LAST NAME::::::::::::OBIORA WHITE
COUNTRY::::::::::::::::BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY :::::::::COTONOU
TEXT QUSTION ::::::URGENT
TEXT ANSWER ::::::;NEEDED
AMOUNT:::::::$220 USD
MTCN:
SENDER NAME:
SENDER COUNTRY AND ADDRESS:

Kindly send the below details:- together with the MTCN for the payment to IMF

so that they will go to the law curt and get the certificate sent over at once
please this is very urgent

Waiting to hear from you with the payment information to able me arrive your
house with your

Consignment boxes today and also reconfirm
your full details, this to avoid misplace your home address or deliver
to wrong person.

ADDRESS: ======
MOBILE NO.:======
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:======
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :=======

As soon as you send the fee give me a call so that i can fly from this
Airport and meet with you.

Yours Sincerely

MR JOHN WHITE
Call or text me on +12027922135

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!