Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 4, 2017

419 scam email from Lawrence Nanakob lawnana2@hotmail.com

from: Lawrence Nanakobi <lawnana2@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 12:42 PM
subject: PAYMENT SOLUTION REMINDER
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com


Dear Friend,

How are you today and how was your weekend? Hope fine. I just want to inform you that I have just started work with the Central Bank and I have information about why you have not been able to receive or complete your Long Overdue Fund transaction.

I know you have been deceived by the so called Nigerian Officials for long, they have extorted enough of your hard earned money from you and it is time to say enough to that.

So if you are willing to know, get back to me immediately with your private telephone number so that I can update the position of things and what need to be done so that you can finally receive and have access to your long overdue fund without any further hitch.
 
Thanks,
 
Lawrence Nanakob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!