Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 16, 2017

419 scam email from Ms. Maureen Keo walterjennifer48@gmail.com keomaureen105@gmail.com

from: Maureen Keo <walterjennifer48@gmail.com> 
reply-to: keomaureen105@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 7:20 PM
subject: Good Morning Dearest
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dearest

How are you doing today I hope life treats your kind, you may be
wondering why you are receiving such a strange mail from me, don’t b
surprise for everything in life happen for a reason

I am Mrs. Maureen Keo, 65 years old, from England married to an Asian
citizen Cambodia prissily, am suffering from long cancer of the
breast, I came to you because I hard and watch CNN on the rate of
poverty in the global world today so i decided to contact you, for you
to use may late husband’s funds of Five Million Dollars deposited with
Standard Chartered Bank London England to help the less privileges,
orphanages
homes, widows, widower.

I will appreciate if I can hear from you in other to explain further.

Thanks and God bless you
Ms. Maureen Keo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!