Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 4, 2017

419 scam email from Barrister Mike Edward masuccielio@alice.it barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.216.50.20
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Barr. Edward Mike <masuccielio@alice.it> 
reply-to: barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:34 AM
subject: contact me through my privet email address( barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com )for more Explanation and details
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello Dear

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge , is
a gold merchant, who was my client and died as a result of lung cancer. Now I
want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge , so that the money left
for his Bank account,can be transfer to your account through my help. The money
value of €1.5Million euro( One million five hundred thousand Euro) was
deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.
Please get back to me urgently on my privet email address( barrjohnkoffib@gmail.
com )for Further explanation and details
.
Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!