Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 16, 2017

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Grace Robbins gracerobbins@zoho.com gracerobbins58@gmail.com

Originating IP: 196.53.59.209
Originating ISP: Alentus Corporation
City: Edison
Country of Origin: United States

from: grace robbins <gracerobbins@zoho.com> 
to: gracerobbins58@gmail.com
date: Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 6:57 AM
subject: re: reply

PEACE BE WITH YOU,
Mrs. Grace Robbins an aging widow suffering from sickness and presently hospitalized. My doctor said I have few months to live. How is everything with you, I wrote you two days ago expecting that you would reply as regards the urgency of this transaction. Anyway, I don't know if you did receive it or not; reasons for my sending this reminder of a project which I will like you to handle for God's Work as Us$5 million is involve. But be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free. Kindly indicate your interest to handle this noble project so as to enable me give you more detail about the proposal.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Grace Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!