Search FraudFYI

Saturday, March 11, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Frank More saleos983@alice.it Mr. Charles Kin UPS Express Customer Service Director charles01kin@gmail.com +229-99608866

Originating IP: 41.79.219.219
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr frank Moore <saleos983@alice.it> 
reply-to: charles01kin@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:58 PM
subject: YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WORTH $3.5Million IS READY
mailed-by: alice.it

Dear.Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund
transfer through the Money Gram network, we have credited your total sum of $3.5
MILLON, valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation
fee and the delivery of the ATM Card for you,I paid it because the ATM Card
worth of $3.5MILLON, which I have registered  yesterday it delivery has less
than 21 days to expire in the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires,
the money will go into Federal Government treasury account. Which that we
decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire,
because I trust believe that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must
pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact UPS Express at: charles01kin@gmail.com  with your
physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver
your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting, re-activation, delivery and the company
registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their official
keeping fees since they refused, and the reason is that they do not know when
you are going to contact them and the demur-rage might have increased by then,
They told me that their  keeping fees is $100 per day only, and I deposited it
yesterday on 9th of mar 2017

Below is the Contact Information of the UPS, Express Customer Service
Director Mr Charles kin
Email Address; charles01kin@gmail.com
TEL:         :+229-99608866
Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to
avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,
Important Notice, your ATM CARD package was registered as a gift so that the
diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your package okay.

Regards.
Mr  Frank More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!