Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 9, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. John Windery haneefa.abdel14@gmail.com john.winery55@gmail.com

from: john winery <haneefa.abdel14@gmail.com> 
reply-to: john.winery55@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:15 AM
subject: Fwd: Hello
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


attachment; filename="Hello.tif"
Good Day,

I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure you got it,
I have not heard from you, and this is the reason why I repeat it
again.

I am Mr,john winery , I make this offer to you in connection with the
death of my late client before his unfortunate death, leaving some
huge amount of money (10.5 million dollars) in security company
here in Lome Togo, with Gold, Diamond and Crude Oil mining
cooperation company.

The security company of my late client mandated me to provide his
immediate family or his successor or the will confiscate the fund,
after unsuccessful attempts in search of their relatives there,

I decided to contact you because you bear the same surname with
my late client, kindly contact me via my personal email address
(john.winery55@gmail.com) and I will send you the full details if you
will sincerely help me achieve success with this transaction.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,Mr. John winery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!