Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 10, 2017

419 scam email from Ms. Safi Kabore mrssafi.kabore2@gmail.com safi.kabore22@gmail.com

from: Mrs Safi Kabore <mrssafi.kabore2@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Mrs Safi Kabore <safi.kabore22@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 4:25 AM
subject: From Ms Safi Kabore.>>>Reply me.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I need your help for this transfer to your bank account, amount (US$1.5M DOLLARS).I have every enquiries’details to make the bank believed

you and release the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation with me for success.
Send the below requirement to enable me advice you on how to apply to the Bank for the claim.
1)Full names.
2)country of origin.
3)Your Mobile No.
4)Your Age.
5)occupation.

Thanks.
Ms Safi kabore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!