Search FraudFYI

Sunday, March 26, 2017

419 scam email from Rosy Kaka "annekaka."@vega.ocn.ne.jp rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 153.127.199.124
Originating ISP: Sakura Internet Inc.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

from: Anne Kaka <"annekaka."@vega.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: rosykaka37@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:55 AM
subject: MAIL FROM ROSY KAKA
mailed-by: vega.ocn.ne.jp

Dearest One,

I am Rosy kaka by name with age of 23 years old, my nationality is Ivorian, My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and supplier of aggro allied material Gold) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously  during one of his business trips abroad in February last year.

Although his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February last year, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Five million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($5.5M) and some Golds) deposited in one of the security company's here in Cotonou Republic of Benin West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box and He registered the consignment using the name of beneficiary or next of kin to be his business foreign partner living overseas. I have in my possession the deposit document which the company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the security company. I really don't know what to do.

This is because have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis that was in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards. I will like you to help me and contact the company as the beneficiary or next of kin for the claim of the box so that i can come over to your country and continue my Education there while you look for a very good lucrative business you can invest on since i am still too young to handle a business that will need such huge amount of money. Because since the death of my father, things has not been easy for me due to my uncle who killed my father also wants to eliminate me because of my fathers landed properties in order to claim them, I managed to escape from my fathers house to Cotonou where i am now hiding in one of the Refugee camp here in Republic of Benin because he is still in search of me. As soon as i hear from you i will forward the contact of the security company and the Deposit certificate.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly and willingly help me as your sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question Will be good for you after the money is in your country? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Thanks and god bless.
Best Regard,
Rosy Kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!