Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Bank Finance - Maybe Posing as QuickenLoan Company bankfinanceptd@gmail.com

Posted by Unknown
HOW I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE LOAN COMPANY WITHOUT STRESS bank finance ptd
Hello everyone, My name is lica harry, I am from the Alabama, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from bank Finance (bankfinanceptd@gmail.com) after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to QuickenLoan Company, Who help me with my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i came across bank finance, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you to try bankfinanceptd Company, they are very caring and understanding. don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also or want funding for your projects, So feel free to contact bankfinance via email address (bankfinanceptd@gmail.com)? on Loan scam messages left as comments on the FraudFYI blog from Bak Imre lbg.bakimre6336@gmail.com Luis Carlos Finance luiscarlosfinance@gmail.com Jubrin Unity Financial Loan jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!