Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 14, 2017

419 scam email from Barrister Ahmed Suleiman frankfabians4_u@yahoo.co.th barri.suleimanahmed1959@gmail.com

from: Barrister A Suleiman <frankfabians4_u@yahoo.co.th> 
reply-to: Barrister A Suleiman <barri.suleimanahmed1959@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, May 11, 2017 at 12:34 PM
subject: I need your urgent response,
mailed-by: yahoo.co.th
signed-by: yahoo.co.th


My Dear

I am honoured to introduce a beneficial proposal to you. I am Barrister Ahmed Suleiman from the Republic of Togo. I wish to request your assistance to claim the sum of ($10.5 million United States Dollars) which was deposited by my late client Mr. Robert Kamali who died on September 11, 2001 WTC terrorist attack.

Please, i will appreciate your urgent response which would indicate your interest in order to enable me acquaint you with more details and thus, finish this transaction as quickly as possible without any risk.

My Kind Regards!
Barrister A. Suleiman (Esq).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!