Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

419 scam email from Engr. Phillip Tokoza eng.philltokoza@gmail.com +27-736020403

Originating IP: 41.144.130.159
Originating ISP: Saix-net
City: Cape Town
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: eng phillip tokoza <eng.philltokoza@gmail.com> 
reply-to: eng.philltokoza@gmail.com
to: eng.philltokoza1@gmail.com
date: Fri, May 12, 2017 at 5:28 PM
subject: Please Reply Back

FROM: Engr. Phillip Tokoza
DIRECT TEL NO: 27 73 602 0403
EMAIL: eng.philltokoza@gmail.com

Good Day,

May I have your attention in the execution of the under mentioned relationship.
In line with my current expansion, I would like to solicit partnership with you
or your firm by providing funds for investment in your country.

Your honest cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Get back to me only on this email id to enable me elaborate more. (eng.philltokoza@gmail.com)

I kindly wait to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Engr. Phillip Tokoza
Tel: +27 73 602 0403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!