Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 15, 2017

419 scam email from Fake Soldier Lt. General Stephen J. Townsend "j.townsend."@eagle.ocn.ne.jp gen.stephen.j.townsend@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 5.134.114.44
Originating ISP: Ginernet S.l.
City: Alicante
Country of Origin: Spain

from: GENERAL STEPHEN.J <"j.townsend."@eagle.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "GENERAL STEPHEN.J" <gen.stephen.j.townsend@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:19 PM
subject: Dear Friend ( I Am Lieutenant Gen Stephen .J. Townsend),
mailed-by: eagle.ocn.ne.jp

I AM LT GENERAL STEPHEN.J.TOWNSEND OF UNITED STATES Army, currently am carrying out my duty here in Syria Few days ago me and my group carried out a massive attack against the Isis terrorist group and luckily we came across a very huge amount of money which the Isis terrorist group is using in purchasing of arms. I have settled few top officers who are involved in attacking the terrorist group and right now I have a very huge amount of money which now belongs to me. The reason why i emailed you is to know if you can help me in safe guiding mine after which i will reward to you exactly the amount of thirty percent (30%) of the total amount for your help in safe keeping of the money.
I will wait for your positive response as soon as possible; please you should ignore this mail if you are not willing in this deal.
Here is my personal email address: (gen.stephen.j.townsend@hotmail.com) and you can contact me as soon as possible so that I will give you guide lines on how to go about it.

THANKS.
GENERAL STEPHEN.J.TOWNSEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!