Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 5, 2017

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier John Taylor johntaylor@usmilitary.com johntaylor3567@gmail.com

Originating IP: 162.247.75.192
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric, Inc.
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

from: John taylor <johntaylor@usmilitary.com> 
reply-to: johntaylor3567@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, May 4, 2017 at 5:21 PM
subject: Re
User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H5 (6.2.2)

I am John Taylor of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping
I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am
assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service
here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers
involved.

I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email:
johntaylor3567@gmail.com

Respectfully

John Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!