Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 26, 2017

419 scam email from Gen. Abbe A. Cadeus United Nation Special Operations Command allen@elc.net abbecadeus2@gmail.com

Originating IP: 61.62.73.61
Originating ISP: Sony Network Taiwan Limited
City: Taipei
Country of Origin: Taiwan

from: Gen Abbe A. Cadeus <allen@elc.net> 
reply-to: abbecadeus2@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, May 23, 2017 at 3:21 PM
subject: Discovery

Attn: Sir,

Please let me start by introducing my self. I am  Gen  Abbe A. Cadeus from Haiti, currently serving with the United Nation(UN) Special Operations Command for peace-keeping mission in Manama the capital of Bahrain Sometime last year, while I was in  Iraq I and some other high ranked officers made an oil deal  before my exit to Manama for an important official duties because of the present situation in Bahrain .

The  oil deal worth $32 million  united states dollars and after we have all shared the money I realized $7.6 million which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a UN General, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my country because my present position in service,

So this funds was moved through the help of a United Nation diplomatic agent via diplomatic channel as personal effects/valuables to a deposit firm in Europe for safe keeping, Can I trust you?  I would like to  introduce  you to the deposit firm as  my business associate who is going to claim and  invest this funds  into  a business venture .

I will provide all the related and relevant documents that may be required from the deposit company for the claim.  For your assistance and involvement,  once you secure the funds, 20% out of the funds will be yours while you keep the balance of 80% for me,

If you are interested, reply and I will furnish you with more details, if not, kindly delete  this message .I urgently wait  for your response.

Please you can get me on my direct number +97316196143 for oral discussion

Best regards
Gen Abbe A. Cadeus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!