Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 14, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Sandra Christ "www."@aurora.ocn.ne.jp Dr. Jonathan Hills drjonathanhills12@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.216.50.156
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs Sandra Christ <"www."@aurora.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Mrs Sandra Christ <drjonathanhills12@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, May 11, 2017 at 5:03 PM
subject: Attn:My Dear Good Friend,
mailed-by: aurora.ocn.ne.jp

Attn:My Dear Good Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic Cotonou, his name is DR JONATHAN HILLS E-mail ( drjonathanhills12@gmail.com) ask him to send you the total $1.5MUSD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary(DRJONATHANHILLS ) and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer at that time. in the moment,

I am very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand without confrontations, Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with DR JONATHAN HILLS my secretary he will send the amount to you without any delay.

TAKE NOTE ONCE MORE DO QUICKLY CONTACT MY SECRETARY WITH THIS HIS E-MAIL CONTACT ADDRESS AS drjonathanhills12@gmail.com

With best regards,
CONGRATULATIONS
YOURS IN SERVICE

Mrs Sandra Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!