Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 27, 2017

419 scam email from Robert Albertson block@localhost.com robert_albertson@outlook.com

Originating IP: 193.23.225.190
Originating ISP: Tov Transtelecom
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine

from: Robert Albertson <block@localhost.com> 
reply-to: robert_albertson@outlook.com
to: 
date: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:52 AM
subject: Can I Trust You??

--
Good day to you

I have a confidential business proposal for you worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which is risk free but require your utmost confidentiality,honesty and commitment.If you are interested,reply me  through my personal email address, so i can send you further details on this transaction if you can handle the project and can partner with me.
Awaiting your response,

Robert Albertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!