Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 1, 2017

419 scam email from Salimah Othman Constantine othmanconstantine@mailfa.org salimah@mailfa.org

Originating IP: 91.238.160.4
Originating ISP: Pulsant (scotland) Ltd
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

from: Salimah Othman Constantine. <othmanconstantine@mailfa.org> 
reply-to: salimah@mailfa.org
to: 
date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 9:57 AM
subject: Hi.

Hi, I am Salimah Othman Constantine. I'm diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, because it went unnoticed I had to undergo chemotherapy. I have decided to donate my money to you. I want this last act of mine to be an offering to GOD and humanity. send a note back with this ref. SvaSo so I know you got this. I know I don't know you.

God bless you abundantly,

Salimah Othman Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!