Search FraudFYI

Friday, June 23, 2017

419 scam email from Engineer Mrs.Eva Rose "Aww."@miracle.ocn.ne.jp mrs.evarosejoy@citromail.hu

Originating IP: 41.86.226.6
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs.Rose <"Aww."@miracle.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: mrs.evarosejoy@citromail.hu
to: 
date: Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 3:22 PM
subject: Hello Dear
mailed-by: miracle.ocn.ne.jp

Hello Dear
My name is: Engineer Mrs.Eva Rose, I am a citizen of Austria, a business woman
specialized in mining of raw Gold in Africa; but now I am critically sick with
esophageal cancer which has damaged almost all the cells in my body system and
I will soon die according to my doctors.

My late husband died in an accident with our two daughters few years ago
leaving me with our only son whom is just 10 years old and he is my most
concern now as he is still a child and does not know anything about live and
has nobody to take care of him after I am dead; because I and my late husband
does not have any relatives, we both grew up in the orphanage home and got
married under orphanage as orphans. So if I die now my innocent child would be
left alone in this wicked world and
I do not wish to send him to any orphanage home, I want him to grow up in the
hands of an individual, not orphanage.

Please, i am begging you in the name of God to sincerely accept my proposal;
let me instruct my bank to wire transfer my fund worth the sum of US$
15,000,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS) to your account in your country
immediately, then you take my son to your home and raise him as your own son.
As you receive the fund into your account, you are entitled to take 30 percent
and invest 70 percent for my son so that he will not suffer in his entire
life.
My Email{mrs.evarosejoy@citromail.hu}

Please reply immediately with your full data if you agree to help me, so that
we can arrange the transfer of the fund before anything happens to me because
i
will be undergoing surgery by coming week, and i do not know the fate of the
surgery as the doctor has told me already that i may not survive.
Please i wait to hear from you now, its a matter of urgency
Yours Sincerely,
Engineer. Mrs. Eva Rose.
IN GOD I TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!