Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

419 scam email from Fake Soldier Lt. Col. Mark Morris enrico.pastori@alice.it mr.markmorris@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.138.91.178
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mark Morris <enrico.pastori@alice.it> 
reply-to: mr.markmorris@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:43 AM
subject: 
mailed-by: alice.it

My real name is LT COL Mark Morris I am 57 years old, I started my career in
the army reserve unit, I served in various positions in the 82th Infantry
Battalion of the US Army, I work in Iraq in the capital city Baghdad b/w 2002
to August 2008 then later was posted to Kabul capital city of Afghanistan for
UNITED NATION peacekeeping till date.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$10 Million Dollars) to
your country for safe keeping
SOURCE OF MONEY:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stmMy squad US
3rd Infantry Division discover some fund in various currencies in barrels with
piles of weapons and ammunition at a location Baghdad belonging to Iraq
Government part of the fund was Saddam Hussein’s boys used during a rescue
operation, and it was agreed by all parties present that part of the money be
shared among us.
The above figure was given to me as my share.

I will give you more information when I am sure that you are willing to assist
me..
Kindly fill up the below requirements in respond.
1. Your full name:
2.Your contact address
3.Your country:
4.Contact phone/fax number
5.Age:
6.Occupation:
Regards,LT COL Mark Morris
Email mr.markmorris@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!