Search FraudFYI

Thursday, June 22, 2017

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. Martin Kurt crisdve@gmail.com kurtpriv@gmail.com

from: Sgt. Martin Kurt <crisdve@gmail.com> 
reply-to: kurtpriv@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:19 AM
subject: Greetings with Confidence
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Greetings with Confidence

My name is Sgt. Martin Kurt currently serving in US military; I am
contacting you to help me on a fund transfer. In one of our
operations, some fund was discovered by my team and due to my position
here; I cannot leave the base as am still on assignment. Therefore, I
am looking for someone reliable that will assist to move the fund out
of here; the total amount is 15 million Euros after sharing with my
colleague and now I want to transfer my own part of the fund out for
investment, I am ready to share with you on a very considerable
percentage. Reply to me immediately you got this message with your
phone for communication.

kurtpriv@gmail.com
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!