Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

419 scam email from Mohammad Alam gideongh2@yahoo.com mohamedabuiud@gmail.com

from: CAN I TRUST YOU <gideongh2@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: CAN I TRUST YOU <mohamedabuiud@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 6:05 PM
subject: REPLY
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Attention: Dear  Sir,

I am General Mohammad Alam from Libya; I am the special guard of late president Muammar Gaddafi' in Libya, During the death of late president Muammar Gaddafi he offered me two consignment boxes which I moved out of the office in Libya to Brussels Belgium and deposited it with Gold coast security company, Please I need your Urgent assistance to help me receive the funds for safe keeping and investment on my behalf, the consignment boxes contained the sum of $11.6 Million dollars,And 75 kilograms of Gold,

Please if you are interested kindly provide me your contact receiving address and for your information 30% of the total amount of the money is for you and 10% is for the expenses during the clearance and 60% is for me I hope that is okay with you,

I am waiting to hear from you soon

Thanks and God bless you
Best regards

Mohammad Alam,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!