Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 18, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Chip Fulghum Department of US Homeland Security Chief Financial Officer "www."@vega.ocn.ne.jp mgtu.hra@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.16
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr. Chip Fulghum <"www."@vega.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "Mr. Chip Fulghum" <mgtu.hra@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 5:32 PM
subject: YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS IS READY
mailed-by: vega.ocn.ne.jp

Attention: Beneficiary

Sir,

I am glad you replied because the fund has been received in the Security Vault USA Dept of Homeland Security,  The routing was changed so that it will be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island. Africa as we all know is a safe heaven for loots like this one they are doing against you. The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the Security Vault USA Dept of Homeland Security  but I know that if you write them and quote the Consignment registration No and present your Identity prove, he will listen to you. The director of Security Vault USA Dept of Homeland Security, Mr. Chip Fulghum  is a Chief Financial Officer He will help you so far he is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money.
Below is the information you quote to Security Vault USA Dept of Homeland Security

Transaction Reference No: BJ4587ZRY,
Security Code DPTU/40783TOF/084, Registration No: QZR4545/BN-DIP/09 Registered
as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.? Content: $7.5Million (USD100 )
2014 Series Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE, Luxembourg.

CONTACT INFORMATION- U.S SECURITY VAULT, DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA
Chief Financial Officer  Mr. Chip Fulghum
Bldg 1, Camp Murray Tacoma, WA 98430-5000 USA

NB: This is a non-commercialized Diplomatic delivery/Vault servicing of department of  homeland security  used mainly by top government officials. I will advise you to contact the director right away because once the bonds are taken to the dhs clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to this criminal's bank account in Cayman Island. The consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you presenting them as your  representatives. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a born honesty man and I believe what I have done today. Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing you in the first place.

If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you in my previous mail, do not mention my name anywhere concerning how you got to know of the diversion.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Chip Fulghum
Chief Financial Officer
Department of  U.S Homeland Security

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!