Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 4, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Alice Walton info@hdredirect-lb3-890977680.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com alwalton700@gmail.com

Originating IP: 46.23.66.106
Originating ISP: Uk-2 Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

from: MRS ALICE WALTON <info@hdredirect-lb3-890977680.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com> 
reply-to: alwalton700@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:32 PM
subject: Proposal

Good Day Dearest,

Hope this email find you in good condition, my name is alice walton, a citizen of United States of America. I have a profitable proposal for you which I intend to use for charity. I will be very happy to know you, as my instinct directed me to you at this point in time, so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 6 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. It will be very selfish if I let this opportunity pass-by without investing these funds into the lives of the less privileged and I hope you can assist me to archive this heavenly task for you have nothing to lose but so much to gain. Please reply me back if you are interested, so I can provide you with further details.

Stay Blessed
Mrs Alice Walton.

La seguente informativa e' inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell'ente.

INVESTI NELLA RICERCA
il 5 per mille all'Universita' Politecnica delle Marche e' un investimento per i giovani, per il loro futuro - C.F. 00382520427
http://www.univpm.it/5_per_mille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!