Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 26, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Zainab Zamanlabib info@syrialnoreply.com mrs.zainabzamanlabid@gmail.com

Originating IP: 192.152.0.152
Originating ISP: Choopa, Llc
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mrs. Zainab Zamanlabid <info@syrialnoreply.com> 
reply-to: mrs.zainabzamanlabid@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:59 AM
subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From Mrs Zainab Zamanlabib
Date: 20/06/2017

I am Mrs Zainab Zamanlabib from Central Aleepo City Syria, this is my telephone number +963-215986576, I'm into the business of real estate and decoration here in Aleppo,I was happy when i came across your business link haven known your country as the most peaceful and lovely people,so i decided to contact you for a little assistance you can render to me with.

I am interested in investing in your country in the area of Real Estate and properties, please kindly contact me if interested with the undersigned internet address business overview.

Disclosed is my email for effective communication mrs.zainabzamanlabid@gmail.com
Thanks and Almighty Allah help us.

Waiting for your favorable response.

Mrs Zainab,
Aleppo City
Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!