Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

419 scam email from Rev. Frank Elliot elepiro@alice.it foffice572@gmail.com

Originating IP: 212.100.79.122
Originating ISP: Autonomous System Number For Cyber Space
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs Juan Emos <elepiro@alice.it> 
reply-to: foffice572@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:09 AM
subject: Please accept my apologies I do not want to invade your privacy,
mailed-by: alice.it

Dear Friend

Please accept my apologies I do not want to invade your privacy, I wrote
earlier mail to you, but no answer, in my first post I told you about my late
client Mr.Ryan,who bears the same name with you after his death, I received
several letters from the bank, where he made a deposit of 30 million U.S.D
before his death, the bank asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his
relatives, who may make his claim to the funds, otherwise it will be
confiscated by the bank because I could not locate any of his relatives hence
I
contacted you for this claim, since you have the same last

name with him. After your reply I shall give you the details  and procedures of
the transaction. waiting for your reply to {foffice572@gmail.com}

Yours sincerely friend,
Rev Frank Elliot,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!