Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

419 scam email from Benice Jane benjane0329@gmail.com

from: Benice Jane <benjane0329@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 6:50 AM
subject: Am Benice Jane About My Donation
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Peace be with you , in the pass have been involved in several profitable duties to help does in need , now am sick and I can't continue , I need a trust worthy person to carry on for me.

I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person?
(2) If I donate (33.5)Thirty-Three Point Five Million United States
Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire
of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in
the name of my Late husband and I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!