Search FraudFYI

Monday, July 17, 2017

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Mary James maryj@cantv.net projectinformationbiz@gmail.com

from: Mary James <maryj@cantv.net> 
reply-to: projectinformationbiz@gmail.com
to: Recipients <maryj@cantv.net>
date: Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:31 AM
subject: I Will Help.
mailed-by: cantv.net

My name is Mary James. am 75 yrs old of age and I
stay in New York City, New York USA. I am a good merchant, I have
several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the
world.

I spend all my life on investment and corporate business. Along
the way I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident
that occurred in November 2003. Ever since I lost my family, its been
difficult to sleep or get enough rest. Later in the year 2004 February
I was sent a diagnosis letter after a medical check up, confirming from
my personal doctor that I have lung cancer, which can easily
end my life at anytime.

I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment
cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a
pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution as
my adviser. He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to
motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor
both student that need money for schooling, business woman and man for
their investment and for future rising.So therefore I am writing this
letter to people who are really in need of help from me both student
in college to contact me urgently, so that I can make an available
preparation on that.

I also have a good loan master agent that I have discuss with to
release free loan offer to you which you don't need to pay the
loan back,cos it's a free loan master offer. Especially women
of the day, who are divorced by their husband, who cannot survive the
mist of feeding their self, please contact me and stop weeping.

Probably let me know what you really need the money for and if you can
still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanage homes near your
town. May the lord bless you as you reach me, please to remind you,
don't belongs to scammers or any act of fraudulent on Internet.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Mary James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!