Search FraudFYI

Monday, July 3, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Jude Johnson Former US Ambassador to Benin s.megane@alice.it officefile5453@web.co.zw

Originating IP: 41.86.226.6
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: U.S Embassy <s.megane@alice.it>
reply-to: officefile5453@web.co.zw
to:
date: Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:33 AM
subject: reply quick
mailed-by: alice.it

Greetings dear,

This is Mr. Jude Johnson the Former United States Ambassador to Benin
Republic, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and
I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and
found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present
ambassador Mr. James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund
and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your
ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center
here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the
Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of
your ATM CARD which is $89.00 only according to them.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the
reason why you rejected such amount of money $2.5m which will change your life
just because of $89.00.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me
the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $89.00. But if you
don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this
Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big
shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money
since 2 years now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund
before the end of this meeting which will take us 4 days and I will be here to
monitor it until you receive your fund.

This is where you should send the fee today through Money Gram and don't fail
to do that as I have said.

Payment via Money Gram

Receiver’s Name==== Ward Henry
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== Urgent
Answer ============ Today
Amount ======== $89.00 USD
Sender Name ====???
MTCN ====???

I will wait to hear from you today with the Transaction Number.

Mr. Jude Johnson
United States Former
Ambassador to the
Republic of Benin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!