Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 2, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Naomi Traore miyno46@yahoo.co.jp traorenaomi16@gmail.com naomitraore12@yahoo.co.jp

Originating IP: 41.189.42.124
Originating ISP: Ci Telecom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: miyno46@yahoo.co.jp
from: Mrs Naomi Traore <traorenaomi16@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Mrs Naomi Traore <naomitraore12@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:11 AM
subject: URGENT ATTENTION!!, Greetings dear chosen one, I am Mrs Naomi Traore from Estonian Nationality. I am purposely contacting you for my desire and willingness to donate to the poor through you with the sum amount of $3,800,000 million dollars to the help of the needy in your society, I an waiting your reply asap to my email for more details.

Mrs Naomi Traore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!