Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 15, 2017

419 scam email from Rev. Father Desmond William desmond_william@t-online.de rev_desmondwilliam@dr.com

Originating IP: 207.244.83.212
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa, Inc.
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States

from: desmond_william@t-online.de <desmond_william@t-online.de> 
reply-to: "desmond_william@t-online.de" <desmond_william@t-online.de>
to: "rev_desmondwilliam@dr.com" <rev_desmondwilliam@dr.com>
date: Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 3:50 PM
subject: Remain Bless In The Lord
mailed-by: t-online.de

Beloved,

Calvary greetings to you, my name is Rev Father Desmond William, I am 76 years old now. I have been suffering in the sick bed for the past 7 years. Now I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven. I don't mean any disturbance to you, I got your email address from the Internet, as the spirit of Almighty God directed me to contact you for this charity work.

I have $8,000,000.00 deposited in a safe location, which I want you to claim on my behalf for an important charitable project. Can you be honestly to do this for me? Kindly reply me to; rev_desmondwilliam@dr.com

Remain bless in the Lord.

Rev, Desmond William

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!