Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Maria Elena mariaelena7000@gmail.com

Posted by maria Elena https://plus.google.com/105079338945769252613
Hello, I am a financial. I am a lender certified, registered and legitimate lender. I would like to bring to your attention that I can make you a loan particular from: to 50,000 up to 5,000,000 payable over 2 years or 20 years (to discuss) at an interest rate of 2% per year. You need to make a loan, please note the areas in which I can help you: * Fund * real estate Loans * investment Loans * auto Loan * Debt consolidation * personal Loans You are stuck prohibits bank and you do not have the favor of banks or better you have a project and need financing, a bad file of credit or need money to pay bills, funds to invest on business. So if you need loan do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about my conditions. Please contact me directly by email : mariaelena7000@gmail.com Thank you on Scam Phone Numbers PAGE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!