Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 7, 2017

419 scam email from Marvin and Mae Acosta rogelior@tucbbs.com.ar marvinandmaeacosta2016@gmail.com

Originating IP: 103.197.105.155
Originating ISP: Kingtel Communications Limited
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia

from: Merle Marvin and Mae Acosta <rogelior@tucbbs.com.ar> 
reply-to: Marvin and Mae Acosta <marvinandmaeacosta2016@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 3:45 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: tucbbs.com.ar

Hello,

My wife and i are Marvin and Mae Acosta the mega winner of $528.8 million In Chin Hills Power Ball , I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I and my wife Mae Acosta have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my winning web link page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.playlottoworld.com/blogs/powerball-success-story-5-marvin-and-mae-acosta/

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: marvinandmaeacosta2016@gmail.com
Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Marvin and Mae Acosta
Chin Hills PowerBall Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!