Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 30, 2017

419 scam email from Azim Hashim Premji Wipro Limited Chairman info@yahoo.com premjiazim7@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.177.110.111
Originating ISP: Safaricom-limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Kenya

from: info@yahoo.com via zie.pg.gda.pl 
reply-to: premjiazim7@gmail.com
to: Recipients <info@yahoo.com>
date: Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 3:51 AM
subject: Att: Donation for you
signed-by: zie.pg.gda.pl

With my little introduction, I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. . I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2017.. I wish to donate $550,000.00USD to every individual. Congratulation, a donation of $350,000.00 has been made to you.
You can also read more about me via the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

Thank You
Azim Premji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!