Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

419 scam email from Miss Marie Camara gueyem721@yahoo.com camara20131sn@yahoo.com +221-766878029

from: miss fatamata <gueyem721@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: miss fatamata <camara20131sn@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:30 PM
subject: inquiry
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


hello  Dear" thank you very much for your mail

How are you together with your family and all your concern over there? I know all is well to his glory.

Thank you for the time you made out to listen to the story of  my life my word to you is that I will not let you down this transaction will be in the best interest of us. for i got your mail when i was searching for a trusted person in your ountry

however, before i continue, let me introduce my very self to you
am miss marie camara the only child of mr wilson camara from liberia  my late father is a business contractor with an oil company here in my country before his mystriouse death as my mother died at child birth of me

The only uncle i have is a suspect for the death of my late father, because after the death of my father my uncle sized all my fathers property and wanted to kill me, but God is on my side. My uncle does not know where i am and i dont want to see him agian.

Please I want you to assist  me to retrieve the consignment found under the custody of the security company which my late father deposited as family valuable property for safe keeping and transfer it to your country so that I will come over to your sweet country
as i am almost through with my education here in senegal. dakar

As you can see, am just a young under graduate and do not have any fundmental knowledge about gold business  or business of any kind and i have not handled it before,  in my life, this is the most reason why I have to disclose all about me and the transactions to you for your uncommon assistance to give me a solace and a hope.

From the mail I sent to you, you have seen my situation and predicaments
I know you will accept pity to help me and on time.

There is nothing to be worried about the consignment found in the security company as all the documents issued to my late father are all intact with me and I will send them to you for your perusal upon hearing from you.

Be informed that here in this country, there has been a consistent political unrest making the life of person and property not safe. I have contacted you to enable me leave this country to your country for my safety and that of the gold.

As soon as I receive your early reply to this mail  I will introduce  you to the security company as my late father business partner before he died and also as my guardian so that they will not ask you many question when you get in torch with them and also forward the contact of the security company to you for you to contact them on how to release the consignment to you.

Thank you for your understanding and for being human in this regard.
thanks from
miss camara
+221766878029

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!