Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 23, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. H. E. Ali Shareef Emadi Qatar Petroleum Company Minister Of Finance/Account Department info@flower-noritake.com mralishareefemadi222@gmail.com mralishareefemadi50@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.154.33.165
Originating ISP: Online S.a.s.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: France

from: Mr.Ali Shareef Emadi <info@flower-noritake.com> 
reply-to: mralishareefemadi222@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 9:32 PM
subject: RE: FROM QATAR PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT.

QATAR PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT
P.O. Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Hello:Sir,

I am Mr H.E. Ali Shareef Emadi, Minister Of Finance, Qatar Petroleum.

I have $60m for Investment.

Please contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private e-mail; I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office.

Mr. H.E Ali Shareef Emadi
Minister Of Finance/Account Department
Qatar Petroleum Company
E-Mail:mralishareefemadi50@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!