Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier James Sablan jeyaraj.paul@mediassistindia.com jimysablan@gmail.com

Originating IP: 139.59.36.194
Originating ISP: Digital Ocean, Inc.
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India

from: James Sablan <jeyaraj.paul@mediassistindia.com> 
reply-to: James Sablan <jimysablan@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 9:40 PM
subject: RE
mailed-by: mediassistindia.com
signed-by: mediassistindia.com


I am James Sablan. I am an American soldier on active duty in Afghanistan. Am seeking your assistance to evacuate $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I am able to complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please respond and I will forward more information to you.contact me on my email address for details: jimysablan@gmail.com

Respectfully

James Sablan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!