Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 14, 2017

419 scam email from Ibrahim Adams ibrahim_adams2011@yahoo.com

from: Ibrahim Adams <ibrahim_adams2011@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Ibrahim Adams <ibrahim_adams2011@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:20 AM
subject: Investment
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Dear sir,

My apologies for using this medium to contact you.

It is because i know you are reliable and can be trusted. please I hope
that you will not expose me or betray this trust.

I want to invest $37M under your care in your country?

If you are capable to assist me invest and control this fund if I hand
it over to you reply swiftly and 30% of the fund will be your own for
your assistance.

Best regards,

Ibrahim Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!