Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 14, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Allison Diezani Madueke "www."@axel.ocn.ne.jp dieza.madueke51@gmail.com

from: Mrs. Allison Diezani Madueke <"www."@axel.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: dieza.madueke51@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 3:43 PM
subject: Please pray for me dear.
mailed-by: axel.ocn.ne.jp

Please pray for me dear.

My name is Ms Diezani Allison Madueke, the immediate past Nigeria Minister of Petroleum & President of OPEC.

l was recently diagnosed for Cancer, and do not have much time to live according to my doctor.

l have funds depositied in a Security Deposit, l intend for investments (such as real estate, Stocks & Bonds, etc), which might interest you. l want to entrust this funds to a God Fearing person / organization / entity. channeled toward setting up a Charity Foundations for the less privileged in my name. This is my Life Dream.

Please, get back to me for details on (dieza.madueke51@gmail.com).

Read my profile at google.com (Mrs Allison Diezani Madueke) to know more about me and my background ..

Thanks.

Mrs. Allison Diezani Madueke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!