Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 7, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Antonia Olina L. ly2234911@gmail.com mrsantoniaolina@gmail.com

from: Mrs.Antonia Olina L <ly2234911@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mrsantoniaolina@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 6:49 PM
subject: Re: hello
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear in the Lord,

My name is Antonia Olina L. It is my desire to seek for your
assistance in building a Motherless Babies Home in the Memory of my
Late Husband Late Mr.James Lawrence . I will donate US $25.7Million
for you to fulfill this dream. I am presently in the hospital because
of cancer illness and the doctor has confirm that I have only few
months to live.Get back to me through this email for me to tell you my
last word. Contact me back only through this email:
mrsantoniaolina@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Antonia Olina L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!