Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 9, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Elizabeth Brown mrselizabeth90@gmail.com concierge@ifonly.com brownmrs.elizabeth@yahoo.com

from: mrselizabeth90@gmail.com <concierge@ifonly.com> 
to: 
date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 10:29 AM
subject: has shared an experience with you
mailed-by: ifonly.com

Greetings I am Mrs.Elizabeth Brown from Dominican Republic, I am a 64yrs old sick widow, Diagnosed with cancer.I have no children that will take care of me and since the doctors have confirmed that i have a very short time to live as the cancer HAS BEEN bad since the last two years now. However I writing you this email with the that you are a God fearing and honest person,which i wish to use . 650, 000.00 US Dollars for charity work, as management of the Bank just wrote me as the LEGITIMATE DEPOSITOR to inform me of the maturity date of my deposited funds, which will be confiscated, if i did not issue a letter of Authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a Result of my illness. This is the last-sacrifice i have to make to humanity as i am looking for my reward in heaven now. I look forth to hear from you soon. Email:( brownmrs.elizabeth@yahoo.com ) Remain Blessed. Mrs.Elizabeth Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!