Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 15, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Thobeka Madiba Zuma thobekamadba@webmail.co.za thobekamadiba@webmail.co.za

Originating IP: 41.78.27.150
Originating ISP: Xtranet
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya

from: Mrs. Thobeka Madiba Zuma <thobekamadba@webmail.co.za> 
reply-to: thobekamadiba@webmail.co.za
to: 
date: Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:04 PM
subject: I am waiting

My Greetings,

I am Mrs. Thobeka Madiba Zuma from South Africa, after a brief search on the internet for a decent and honest person. I decided to contact you for an important and urgent business we can do together as one family. I am here to discuss with you on a possible transfer of $12.6 Million US Dollars to you for safe-keeps and investments purposes.

Please I come to you in the Name of Almighty Allah. I will give you more details as soon as I receive your response with your names and direct mobile phone number for easy communication and kindly respond to me on my private email here ( thobekamadiba@webmail.co.za)
Thanks and Allah Bless You.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Thobeka Madiba Zuma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!