Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Rhoda Mcowen rmcowen4@aol.com rhodamcowen101@gmail.com

Originating IP: 162.244.81.106
Originating ISP: Data Room, Inc
City: Brooklyn
Country of Origin: United States

from: Rhoda Mcowen <rmcowen4@aol.com> 
reply-to: rhodamcowen101@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 5:41 PM
subject: Calvary Greetings
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com


Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Rhoda Mcowen a German in the United Kingdom. I lost my husband few years ago without a child. Recently I was told by my doctor that I have few months to live. I decided to donate the wealth left behind by my husband to a good person that will utilize this money in good faith and carry out my last wishes.Await your responds and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!