Search FraudFYI

Sunday, December 31, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Christopher Towe Bangor International Airport United Nations Airport Inspection Officer Director gurunpa@coast.ocn.ne.jp bencollinsben2015@aol.com

Originating IP: 180.49.9.14
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Horibata-cho
Country of Origin: Japan

from: MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE. <gurunpa@coast.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: bencollinsben2015@aol.com
to: 
date: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 3:14 AM
subject: MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.
mailed-by: coast.ocn.ne.jp

Thanks, How are you doing today?  Hope you are doing very fine? I am newly transferred from the London Heathrow International Airport to Bangor International Airport here in the United States of America for an important official inspection duty last year. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned Metal Trunk boxes. The details of the consignment boxes including your name the official documents from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. Please note that I have paid for all the necessary needed legal documentation charges on your behalf and will be delivery your consignment boxes to your contact address by tomorrow evening. But I will share it 75% to you and 25% to me.

Please your current contact address, Full Name, Telephone Number, and your nearest local airport are highly needed to avoid delay in locating you upon my arrival at your local airport, all communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 2-3 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

I must get assurance from you concerning my 25% before I will proceed.

MR. CHRISTOPHER TOWE.
Director Airport Inspection Officer United Nations.
Bangor International Airport.
287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401,
United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!