Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

419 scam email from Chris Agwu info@bffli.com chrisagwu43@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.29.113
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: chris agwu <info@bffli.com> 
reply-to: chris agwu <chrisagwu43@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:14 AM
subject: Attention:Dear owner/Are you alive?.

Attention:Dear owner/Are you alive?.

I am confused after i called you severally to no avail.Who is Kenneth
F.Slaughter, your brother.
Address:13742 Judy Anne Lane, Santa Ana, CA 92705. He just emailed me
your power of attorney stating that your total entitlement shall be
wired to his account as your next of kin.

He made it clear to me that you are dead and have left all your Title
on his care as your next of kin. He told me that this funds will help
him take care of your children.

Why...Why did you do this without my knowledge. I wish you were
alive..He gave me his bank account in California and new York to split
this funds for him. He will pay any fee involved.

I was surprised why you could not pay your transfer
charge for the telex of your fund since to wire it to your account.

It is not possible for me to release your Title to Kenneth without
hearing from you.. I am crying...after you have suffered for years to
get this funds,,,loose it at the last minute...God forbid.

Please, call me or email if you are alive...Urgent before it is late.

Note if you fail to update me within 24hrs i refer your case to the
INTERPOL DEPARTMENT AS INSTRUCTED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Chris Agwu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!