Search FraudFYI

Sunday, January 28, 2018

419 scam email from Diplomatic Agent Mr. Edwin Paul DHL Agent k2sato5185@i-younet.ne.jp cfcmail@yahoo.com dhl.edwinpaul@diplomats.com 585-444-3242

Originating IP: 175.177.155.51
Originating ISP: Its Communications Inc.
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Mr. EDWIN PAUL <k2sato5185@i-younet.ne.jp> 
reply-to: cfcmail@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 5:14 PM
subject: TEXT ME +1 (585)-444-3242 YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED,
mailed-by: i-younet.ne.jp

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr. EDWIN PAUL

I have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of days now,
just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International
Airport Washington DC with your ATM VISA CARD worth payment of $10.5
million. Which I have been instructed by DHL COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be
delivered to your home address. The Airport Authority demanded for all the
legal back up papers to prove to them that the your ATM VISA CARD is free
from all financial Malpractices and facets, I have presented the papers I
handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented
but the only thing that is still keeping me here in the airport is the
airport custom yellow tag and International Clearance Permit certificate.
Which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advice
me that you can get the custom yellow tag and International Delivery Permit
certificate at the cost of $155 so get back to me so that i will give you
the info on where to send the $155 right now for me to continue my delivery
to you immediately.

Do not text, call or email me if you are not ready to send the fee.

Thank you,

DHL AGENT

MR. EDWIN PAUL
Email:.. {dhl.edwinpaul@diplomats.com} OR TEXT +1 (585)-444-3242

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!